Friday, November 23, 2012

Aromaleigh v.2 Pure Eyes Frost Look: Zen

I recently received (purchased myself as well as some freebies) a lot of eyeshadow samples from Aromaleigh v.2's Pure Eyes Frost collection.  I posted a question on the Aromaleigh Aficionadas Facebook page asking if anyone would like to see a particular look.  Zen was one of the colors requested and since it's such a special multi-tonal color, I was happy to do this look for Thanksgiving.
 
Here's a step-by-step tutorial of how I achieved this look. . .
 
1.  I used Meow Cosmetics iPrime all over from brows to lashes with a concealer brush and then blended it gently with my finger.  Then I applied Aromaleigh Zen to the lid and slightly into the crease using a patting motion with a large shadow brush from Target.  I didn't do any blending at this point.
 
 

 2.  I applied Aromaleigh Caprice to the crease and slightly above using a gentle sweeping motion with a pointed duo fiber brush.  As you can see, I still didn't do any blending at this point.
 

3.  I applied Aromaleigh Mneme to the entire area below my eyebrows and just blending into Caprice.  I also used Mneme to blend out and soften all of the edges (outer corner, inner corner. . .everywhere) using an ecoTools eye blending brush from the 5 pc. bamboo mineral tools collection.
 

4.  I darkened the outer corner with Revlon Matte in Rich Sable (#009) using the same pointed duo fiber brush I used in step 2 above.
 
5.  I applied Revlon Matte in Rich Sable to my upper and lower lash lines using Loew-Cornell #370 liner brush (I got it at Michael's) dipped in water.
 
 
6.  I added a tiny bit of Aromaleigh Fiona (a discontinued Aromaleigh v.1 color in a light frosty silvery vanilla tone) just underneath my brow as a highlight.  I curled my top lashes and applied Covergirl lash exact wp mascara in Black.
 
 
 
I also used Aromaleigh Bouvardia blush and NARS lipstick in Klute.
 
 

 
 

Please come back and visit soon.

If you enjoyed this post, I hope you will leave me a comment.

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!