- Your items come all wrapped up in bright pink tissue paper and affixed with an Aromaleigh logo sticker (inside a yellow bubble mailing envelope - not shown).
- All items are securely placed inside a plastic zipper bag and additionally closed with a staple.
- All of the full sized eye shadows, powders and foundations have stickers over the sifter holes to prevent leakage.
- The sample baggies are packaged separately in yet another zipper bag.
- A detailed invoice in included with your order.
I ordered three full size eyeshadows (Robin's Nest, Branch Out, and Mneme), Gossamer mineral powder foundation in 2y, Glamoured finishing powder in Gypsophyllia, numerous Pure Eyes Frost shadow samples (free samples were included in my order as well), 3 rotating sifter lids (love these!!!) and two little flocked sponges.
I went shopping with my teen daughter yesterday and this is the look I put together.
I used Boudoir, Voodoo and Caprice from the Aromaleigh Pure Eyes Frost collection. Makes Me Smile (from the now closed company The She Space) is a light brown matte shadow that I used to blend out the crease. I used Revlon matte eyeshadow in Rich Sable (mixed with water) as liner on my top and bottom lash lines. My mascara is Covergirl waterproof Lash Exact.
Descriptions from the Aromaleigh web site:
- Caprice has a frost finish in a light neutral champagne color with beige and grey tones. I can't say enough wonderful things about this color. The description is spot on. I can see myself wearing this regularly for those days I want a quick one-color look.
- Voodoo has a frost finish in a dark, neutral almost-black shade with beautiful complexity. I usually don't work with colors this dark for a daytime look but I wanted something to deepen the outer corner and I think this worked nicely. It's not too black so I feel that it will go with lots of lid colors.
- Boudoir has a frost finish in a pale buttery peach shade. I love this color. It almost matches my skin tone exactly. It makes a very subtle highlighter and is not overly frosty which is my preference for a daytime highlighter.
Same shadows, just different lighting.
Aromaleigh is having a 25% off everything sale (minimum precoupon order of $13.50 applies) until November 28th so you can save quite a bit of money trying out some new products or stocking up on your staples (use coupon code THANKFUL25).
Please come back and visit soon.
If you enjoyed this post, I hope you will leave me a comment.