Thursday, May 10, 2012

Easy and pretty daytime eye + my outfit of the day

I know I've posted a similar if not identical look before, but the colors are so pretty and they matched my outfit so I had to share.

For this simple daytime eye, I started with Meow's iprime all over from brows to lashes.

Then I applied Aromaleigh's fiddlesticks all over the lid and into the crease.  I blended out the crease with a fluffy brush to diffuse the color and remove some of the sheen.  I do this when I don't have the time to apply an additional crease color.

In the inner corner, I used Aromaleigh's pink portent to highlight and add brightness.  With what was left on my brush, I swept it across my brow bone area just to add a subtle glow.

Add mascara and voila!  Easy pretty daytime eye.

My outfit of the day is the classic boot cut jeans by Inked & Faded.  I found them one day by chance while shopping at Sears for a pair of denim capris for my daughter.  I hadn't been in Sears for years but a friend of my daughter's told her she found some cute shorts there so we checked it out.  These jeans fit me perfectly and they were on sale for $14!  The chiffon burnout velvet cardi is from Forever 21 and the sleeveless drape neck top was from Target.  The whole outfit cost around $50.  Proof that you don't have to spend a lot of money to look cute.







Please come back and visit soon.

If you like this post, I hope you will consider following my blog!


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!