Thursday, May 10, 2012

The best etsy love EVER!

If you all don't know by now that I love wine, then you don't know me very well.  Let me introduce myself -- Hello my name is Robyn and I love wine!  Okay, now you know.  So now you also know that being featured in this "Feelin' Wine-y" treasury just made my day.  I've been contemplating over the past few months finding an old rake head and using it as a wine glass rack and lovelyadelaide has one featured in her wine-y treasury.  Should I buy it?  And look at that wine bottle chandelier.  Cute!

My featured item is a vintage wine connoisseur's book.  I can't believe I'm actually selling it in my store it's such a cool old book.  But personally, I prefer to drink wine than read about it so in the store it went.

If you haven't been shopping on Etsy, you should go check it out.  They only sell things that are handmade, vintage (1993 or older) or supplies that can be used to make something handmade.  No commercial crap like you find on ebay (sorry ebay, I used to love you).
 


'Feelin Wine-y' by lovelyadelaide
the accoutrements of wine and its delectable tasting.

15 wine bottle chandeli...
$350.00

Lovely Wood Handled Win...
$22.00

Vintage Mid Century Sil...
$95.00

Antique French wine bot...
$125.00

Vintage Liberty Cotton ...
$22.00

Custom Cabinet made ent...
$1600.00

Vintage Wine Connoisseu...
$6.00

Wine Barrel Ring Hangin...
$40.00

Rake Head / Wine Glass ...
$12.00

Recycled Wine Cork Cuff...
$15.00

Chalk Board Wine Bottle...
$20.00

Fabric Wine Bottle Bag-...
$7.00

Worthy Bag in Olive Gre...
$42.00

NAPA VALLEY Train & Bus...
$199.00

Notes by Jack London 10...
$25.00

California Wine Country...
$25.00
Treasury tool by Red Row Studio Please come back and visit soon.

If you like this post, I hope you will consider following my blog!


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!