Monday, May 28, 2012

Anniversary in Napa

Jason and I celebrate all of the time we've been together, not just the years we've been married (which will be 18 this August).  May 13th was our 20 year "dating" anniversary.  We decided to take some time for ourselves and enjoy a mini vacation in Napa.  We had been there once before several years ago but only for an overnight work party.  This time, we stayed the whole weekend so we could take in some of the sights and tastes that Napa had to offer.
  

I loved our suite. It was very modern and roomy.  And all the details a girl could want.


Big screen t.v. for Jason.



Separate vanity with a magnifying mirror for me!


Jetted tub -- Oh Yeah!


 We were lucky to get a corner room so we had views in two directions.




 This metal sculpture was in a restaurant we ate lunch at in downtown Napa.

Wine tasting at the magnificent Chandon winery.



Enjoying the beautiful day with my honey.

The tasting I selected included a take-home engraved champagne flute and I forgot and let the waiter pick it up and take it away. :(

 Saturday night dinner on the Wine Train.

On the back deck of the caboose.
 
 
Hang on honey!




We dined privately (passengers dining in other cars on the train can't come up to this car) in the Vista Dome car.




Please come back and visit soon.

If you like this post, I hope you will consider following my blog!


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!