Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My love (and acquisition) of heels continues. . .

I'm a firm believer that great looking shoes don't have to cost a lot.  Trends comes and go, so unless you're investing in a classic shoe that needs to stand the test of time (quality and style-wise), you really don't need to bust your budget to look sexy and stylish.  Here are some of my recent purchases that ring up at less than $40 each (I know!).  They are cute, comfortable (as comfortable as a 5" stiletto can be), and well made. 
  
  • Bamboo brand nude "Colada" platform stiletto.  I wore these out to dinner with Jason (my hubby) with dark wash jeans and a flowy off-the-shoulder top.
  • Mossimo brand fuchsia "Paisley" platform pump - The color is much richer in person.  The heel is a little chunkier than a stiletto so they are easier to wear if you are new to high heels. I haven't worn these yet but I'm sure I'll need to go out and buy a new dress to go with them. ; )

  • I got these Bamboo brand "Jasma" platform wedges in black.  They are deceptively lightweight.  I wear them with shorts for a leggier look on my 5' 4" frame.

  • Delicious brand peep toe platform stiletto in "White Zebra."  I wore these on Valentine's Day with dark wash flare leg jeans and a black ruffly key-hole top.  Rahr!


Although I found each of these shoes in local stores, they can be found and purchased online as well.  Just type in the shoe brand and name (or description) in a Google search.

Please come back and visit soon.

If you like this post, I hope you will consider following my blog!


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!