Saturday, February 4, 2012

Aromaleigh v.2 blush collection coming soon!

I'm so excited that Aromaleigh v2 is getting ready to unveil the first of its new line of blushes called "Sylph." I've tried lots of blushes from drug store and department store brands to indie mineral makeup companies and I have yet to find any I adore like Aromaleigh v1.  The pigmentation, finishes and selection is unsurpassed.  And, since the creative force behind Aromaleigh v2 is the same as v1, I'm sure this new line of blushes will become favorites. The first collection of cheek colors arrives on February 7th with another surprise new product making its debut on Valentine's Day!

Here is part of the announcement from Aromaleigh v.2's blog:

"Cheek colors for Aromaleigh.v2 will be released in groupings based on their finish, to make things easier for you to choose the right product for your preferences.

The SYLPH blush collection will be a lush grouping of beautiful, easy-to-wear, shades that have a matte/plush finish. Not completely matte, but not overly lustrous either, these blushes will hopefully become go-to cheek color for everyone!"




Please come back and visit soon.

I hope you will consider following my blog!


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!