Monday, October 17, 2011

Zombie Apocalypse Look I

Here is my first look using one of Meow Cosmetics' newest Halloween collections, Zombie Apocalypse.

My thoughts on these three colors. . .

brains over beauty - Satin/matte finish that photographed surprisingly very similar to my skin tone. I can see this color being a staple neutral that will go well with many accent colors.

head shot - I was a little disappointed that the maroon didn't show up very well. If you blend it at all, the top color (maroon) disappears and you are left mostly with the dark base color. Even so, the base color is still lovely in my opinion. I might try it next as a liner. More daring girls will love this color foiled on the lid.

undead - I like the sheen and sheerness of this color. It blended out flawlessly and made a great highlighter.

Overall, I am very pleased with this "daytime smokey" look.




Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!