Thursday, October 27, 2011

Meow Cosmetics "X" look: Mothman

Hi Nesters!

I'm back with a look from yet another of Meow Cosmetics' new eyeshadow collections released for the Halloween season.  This collection is called "X."  The tag line reads. . ."X you will believe.  13 unexplained shadows from Meow Cosmetics." 

The colors and finishes in this collection run the spectrum but Mothman is my favorite.  It's a "metallic iridescent taupe with forest green undertones."  Click here to view the entire collection.

This look is just Mothman with Meow Citrine glow powder as a highlight.



Photobucket
 
Photobucket

Photobucket
Please come back and visit soon.

I hope you will consider following my blog!


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!