Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Meow Cosmetics "Cheer Me Up" look

Yesterday, I woke up with a cold and after moping around for a couple of hours, I thought to myself, "I could really use some makeup to lift my spirits."  So I dug through some never-before-tried samples and came up with a new look. I like the way it turned out and it definitely cheered me up.

Here's what I used:
  • Meow iprime eyeshadow primer - from lashes to brows
  • Meow Alien Abduction eyeshadow in Mind Control - lid
  • Meow Holiday Wishes eyeshadow in Surprises - crease and outer corner
  • Meow Sunless Sea eyeshadow in Erato - brow bone  highlight
  • Meow Pampered Puss foundation in a mix of Frisky & Naughty Abyssinian
  • Meow Ghost Stories glow in Past - under cheekbones and around hairline
  • Meow PINK Inc. blush in Slip - cheeks
Mind Control -  soft lusty lilac with a blue iridescence undertone
Surprises - cabernet wine
Erato - creamy vanilla hued biscuit
Past - ttranslucent bronze/gold
Slip - bright warm coral PINK with a slight refreshing twist of citrus peach





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!