Wednesday, May 18, 2011

10 Free Mineral Eyeshadows (e.l.f. promotion)

Hi Nesters,

I just wanted to let you in on a new promotion from e.l.f. cosmetics. They are offering 10 free mineral eyeshadows with a $25 purchase. Considering how inexpensive e.l.f. products are, you can really stock up your makeup collection for not a lot of money. And then you get 10 free mineral eyeshadows to boot. Only 4 days left so go get your shop on, ladies!

Need even more makeup?  Don't forget to enter my giveaway (see sidebar).  Once I reach my former # of followers, I'll be giving away either a gift card or makeup, you get to choose.


10 Free Mineral Eyeshadows


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!