Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Coral/brown holiday look and outfit of the day

Today I went through my Meow holiday samples and picked colors I haven't used in the past. Even though Brisk is described as a "demure pink," I find it to be more of a coral tone. To echo the coral on my eyes, I selected a coral tank to layer under my sweater.

  • Brisk (Meow's Glacial Grove): Demure pink with silver shimmer and silver undertone - lid
  • Thicket (Meow's Glacial Grove): Deep woodsy brown with golden metallic undertones and pink sparkle - crease/v and underneath bottom lashes
  • Canary Diamond glow (Meow): Sheer metallic gold sheen - highlight
  • Nectar pure rouge (Aromaleigh): Peachy pink - cheeks
  • Cocoa pure drama liner (Aromaleigh): - mixed with water and lined on upper lash line
  • Wet n Wild bronze and pink gloss mixed: - lips

Photobucket





Photobucket

with diffused flash

Photobucket

with regular flash

Photobucket




Coral/Gray Casual




Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!