Monday, November 29, 2010

Warm silver eye and outfit of the day

Hi Nesters,

I know warm and silver seem contradictory. But in this instance, it's a fitting description. Today I wore a heathered gray sweater with a black and gray lace print scarf so I thought a silver look on my eyes would be fitting. However, being a person with warm-toned skin, very cool icy silvers can leave me feeling washed out or a bit stark. So I selected colors that are predominantly silver or gray but with a slight warm cast to them.

Viewing the swatch palette I created here, you probably wouldn't imagine the final result would be as silver as it is. . .proof that you can't judge an eyeshadow by its photo or even by what you see looking at it in the jar. You must try them on. The colors I used here created the perfect warm silver monochromatic look I was hoping for. I hope you like it too.


*All colors are Aromaleigh.

Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This collage is a great representation of what I wore today.

Gray monochromatic look






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!