Saturday, December 4, 2010

Aromaleigh Astronomical Look I

Hi Nesters,

Yesterday, I received a sample set of Aromaleigh's Astronomical collection to review on my blog (thank you, Miss K!). Since I hosted my annual cookie exchange last night, I was thrilled to have some new colors to wear for the evening. The three colors I chose for this look worked very well together and I'll be adding full sizes of them to my makeup collection very soon.

Dark Matter is my favorite so far. It's highly pigmented, shimmery without being overly frosty and feels rich and luxurious. To my eyes it has a mid tone taupe brown base with copper overtones and tiny aurora borealis sparkles.

The shadows are high quality and have great staying power. I feel asleep watching t.v. last night without washing my face first (I hate it when I do that) and woke up this morning with my entire eye shadow look still in tact.

For great descriptions of the entire Astronomical collection, click here to visit Tanya's blog, Easily Distracted. She's got a flair for describing eye shadows.


Photobucket


Here's what I did. . .

Eyes:

  • Medium Aromaleigh shadow base - lash line to brows
  • Dark Matter Aromaleigh Astronomical eye shadow - lid
  • Big Bang Aromaleigh Astronomical eye shadow - crease, outer corner and underneath bottom lashes
  • Milky Way Aromaleigh Astronomical eye shadow - to highlight brow bone and soften/blend inner corner
  • Copper Aromaleigh Pure Drama liner - mixed w/ water and lined on upper lash line
  • Black Black Wet n Wild coloricon brow & eye liner pencil - water line
  • Very Black Covergirl WP Professional Mascara - lashes

Face:

  • 2w/2yl Aromaleigh Voile foundation
  • In Bloom Aromaleigh Perle' Powder - cheeks
  • Clear Aromaleigh Ultra Resolution Finishing Powder - all over
Lips:
  • Copper Penny NYX Goddess Of The Night Lip Gloss (fyi: Copper Penny is NOT copper colored - weird)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


3 dozen yummy cookies!

Chatting with good friends.



Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!