Saturday, November 27, 2010

Meow purple jewel-toned holiday look

Hi Nesters!

While I'm patiently (not!) waiting for the arrival of Meow's newest limited edition holiday collections, Reindeer and Sugar Plums, I thought I'd play around with some of my favorites that I picked up last year. I love these colors in particular because of the rich jewel-tone quality they impart when applied in combination with one another.

If purples aren't your thing, Meow's holiday collections offer many color combinations from which to choose to create your own jewel-tone look. For an emerald look try: dirty snow, verdue and jangle




Photobucket




Photobucket



Dirty Snow (12 Pains): Off white pearlized - inner 1/3 lid and as brow bone highlight

Rose (Winter Spirits): Chilled radiant raspberry - center 1/3 lid

Chianti (Winter Spirits): Magenta-hued garnet - outer corner/v and underneath bottom lashes

Permafrost (Glacial Grove): Pale peachy mauve with silver sparkle - to blend out crease

Drama Red liner from Aromaleigh - lined wet on upper lash line (I forgot to include this in my swatch chart above - oops)


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!