Saturday, November 27, 2010

Aromaleigh's newest farewell collection: Astronomical

Hi Nesters,

My friend and fellow blogger Cin just emailed me about Aromaleigh's newest farewell collection. . .Astronomical! Of course the neutrals and highlight colors immediately grabbed my attention. But there are a few other non-neutrals that I'm curious to try.

Here are the ones on my "gotta have it" list: azimuth, binary, dark matter, ephemeris, heliosphere, milky way, perihelion.

And here are the ones I'm contemplating: big bang, extra-galactic, magellanic, mega parsec, neutrino.

An excerpt from Aromaleigh:

Cyber monday is approaching, but we're starting early with vault sales MYTHOS, SPELLS, WONDERSTRUCK and a new collection, ASTRONOMICAL... all available at $3.50/jar!

Also a special bonus... for every 10 jars purchased in the vault sales, you'll receive a free bonus eyeshadow from the vault collections... please write this color selection (and alternates in case colors are sold out!) in the comments box of paypal checkout...



Photos courtesy of Aromaleigh

Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!