I'm on day two of testing out my new Meow Simple and Guilty Pleasures eye shadow samples. In yesterday's look, I used Fried Chicken, Chocolate Truffle and Bubble Bath.
Here's what I used for today's look...
- Making Love: comfortable and glowing, warm and familiar, naked and buff au-natural
- Cookie Dough: warm molten chocolate tinged with caramel undertones - just remember not to *eat* it!
- Bubble Bath: iridescent multi-colored wet bubbles rolling through warm water...bright french vanilla kissed with multi-colored blue and green iridescence.
Here are my swatches of Making Love, Cookie Dough and Bubble Bath.
- Making Love (Meow) - lid
- Cookie Dough (Meow) - crease/outer v
- Bubble Bath (Meow) - highlight
- Tip Taupe Indelible Creme eyeshadow - under bottom lashes
- Rose Coquille (Aromaleigh) - dusted all around eye area to brighten
- Frisky/Naughty Abyssinian Pampered Puss Foundation (Meow)
- Cat Lover blush (Meow)
- Clear Ultra Resolution Finishing Powder (Aromaleigh)
- Lippie is Shortcake/Smitten mixed (disc'd Aromaleigh)