Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Meow EOTD: Fried Chicken & Chocolate Truffle in a Bubble Bath!

Hi Nesters!

Here is my first looking using Meow's Pleasures Collection. I think it's delicious!

Color Descriptions:

  • Fried Chicken (Guilty Pleasures): calorie-free warm sun kissed tawny indulgence!

  • Chocolate Truffle (Guilty Pleasures): molten rosy milk chocolate that's melt in your mouth perfect

  • Bubble Bath (Simple Pleasures): iridescent multi-colored wet bubbles rolling through warm water...bright french vanilla kissed with multi-colored blue and green iridescence
Photobucket

I used Fried Chicken on my lid, Chocolate Truffle in the crease and outer corner, and Bubble Bath to highlight my brow bone and inner corner. I added one coat of mascara on my upper lashes to finish the look.


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!