Sunday, July 18, 2010

Meow haul and my "Caribbean Rainforest" FOTD

I'm loving the new colors from Meow's Lost Rainforest collection. I'm so glad they decided to add new colors. I love them!

I'm equally enamored with the Caribbean Escape collection. I was happy to pick up some extra samples of my favorites.

Here's what I received in my recent Meow haul:

  • 1 pampered puss frisky abyssinian - munchkin size (yay for a perfect match!)
  • 1 pampered puss frisky korat sample - I like to mix a little of this in with my frisky aby if I've used a sunless tanner
  • 2 pampered puss sleek korat sample - to see how it compared to my frisky aby (korat frisky runs dark)
  • Caribbean beach sample (already had one from last year, but wanted to add another)
  • Caribbean cat island sample
  • Caribbean pink sand sample (already had one of these as well, but wanted to add another)
  • Rainforest jambu fruit dove sample (love - need a full size of this)
  • Rainforest kinkajou sample (love - need a full size of this)
  • RF glow in queen alexandria sample (haven't tried this yet but it looks a little scary-not sure how I'm going to like the shimmer/sparkle)
  • RF glow in phantoma sample (same as above)
  • RF blush anana sample (love - need a full size of this)
  • And I received 2 free samples (thank you, Meow!): "cuddles" from the upcoming Simple Pleasures collection and "lace lingerie" from the upcoming Guilty Pleasures collection.

<span class=

Color descriptions:

jamba fruit dove: neutral rosy peach with hints of taupe and gold iridescence
kinkajou: rich bark bronze shining with copper iridescence
beach: sophisticated soft fawn with satiny metallic gold finish
kamikaze: deep scarlet wine
anana: watermelon pink with sun kissed peach iridescence

Eyes:
  • jamba fruit dove (Meow Lost Rainforest) - lid
  • kinkajou (Meow Lost Rainforest) - crease/ outer v
  • beach (Meow Caribbean Escape) - highlight
  • kamikaze (Meow Feliner) - mixed w/ water and lined along upper lash line

Face:
  • frisky abyssinian (Meow Pampered Puss foundation) - face
  • anana (Meow Lost Rainforest iridescent blush) - cheeks
  • shortcake (dc'd Aromaleigh lippie) - lips

<span class=

Photobucket


Photobucket


natural light

<span class=

indoors w/ flash
<span class=

direct sunlight
<span class=

<span class=
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!