Saturday, July 17, 2010

Coming soon: "Mommy's Helper"



Hi Nesters!

Are you a busy mom looking for ways to do things that will save time, money or headaches? Well even if you're not a mom, you still might find something useful here so please keep reading.

When I became a full-time stay-at-home mom back in 2004, I found that although my kids kept me very busy and challenged me in their own "special" ways, I started to miss the feeling of satisfaction that I got from working on the computer at my former job.

So when I joined a local group of stay-at-home moms and was given the opportunity to be the editor of its monthly newsletter, I jumped at the chance. It turned out to be not only a great outlet for my computer skills but for my creative side as well.

In that newsletter, I created a monthly column called "Mommy's Helper: Household hints, parenting tips and other useful stuff for busy moms." I solicited the advice of the moms in the group, read parenting magazines and books, and even drew from my own experience to fill that column each month with great tips. Some of those tips have proved invaluable so I've decided from time to time to include them here on my blog. If I can help make even just one mom's life run a little smoother, I will have accomplished what I've set out to do.

So please check back on my blog and keep a look out for my new advice posts entitled "Mommy's Helper." And as I said before, even if you're not a mom yourself, you might just find a tip or two that you can apply to your every day life.


*If you have a tip that you would like me to consider for publication in a future Mommy's Helper post, please email me your tip (see sidebar for link) and include your name so I can give you credit for sending it in.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!