Saturday, June 26, 2010

Diagram tutorials in FOTD posts

Hi Nesters!

In the past, I've posted a few FOTDs in which I've diagrammed out the placement of the colors I used in the look directly on the closeup photo. For some reason, I stopped doing it. The subject came up recently in a discussion on the iPhyrra forum and it got me thinking about using this feature again in my FOTDs.

I don't do videos or step-by-step photo tutorials like some bloggers do (waaay too time consuming for this busy mom), but I think diagramming is something I could do on a regular basis.

Is this a feature you would find useful? I'd appreciate your feedback.

Photobucket

Links to posts that included diagram tutorials:
http://robynsnestblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-first-fotd-of-new-year.html
http://robynsnestblog.blogspot.com/2009/07/soft-green-purple-fotd-aromaleigh-hot.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!