Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Soft green & purple FOTD (Aromaleigh "Hot in the City")

This is my first FOTD using Aromaleigh's latest limited edition collection "Hot in the City." I prefer to apply my eye shadows with a light hand, but these colors could look much brighter if foiled.

Here are the colors I used in this look
Color Descriptions:
  • rooftop garden - Warm golden green frost with tiny sparkles of gold and blue
  • hoity toity - Deep smokey mauve tones with a metallic pewter undertone and bright sparkles of blue
  • window shopping - Neutral champagne buff with golden iridescent highlight and vivid gold sparkles
  • skyscraper - Rich, deep gray/green/brown tones with shimmery highlights of copper, pink and blue
  • sunny disposition - Palest buttercream yellow with a plush pearl finish
  • sundaygirl - Loud reddish tangerine. Don't be shy... just try!
Eye shadow placement


What I used on the rest of my face:
  • 2y/2yl/2w voile mineral foundation - all over
  • sundaygirl rocks sonic rouge - cheeks
  • cremesicle delight aromatherapy lip balm - lips
  • chocolate mousse indelible gel liner - smudged on upper lash line

*All makeup is Aromaleigh.


Thanks for checking out my look! More Aromaleigh "Hot in the City" FOTD's will be coming soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!