Friday, May 28, 2010

Victoria's Revenge "Perpetual Motion"

Hi Nesters! Here is my second look using Aromaleigh's limited edition collection Victoria's Revenge.

I went over to a friend's house last night for a "mom's night in" (food, drinks, chatting)and I wanted to do something a little more exciting than my usual neutrals so I reached for Perpetual Motion. I'm sure this color would look lovely on many different women, but let me just say that it really makes blue eyes POP! Just take the effect you see here in these photos and multiply that times 10! I would have taken full face photos had my hair not been pulled back into a ponytail. It was a very chic ponytail mind you, but I just don't photograph well in a ponytail. Anyway...I even used eyeliner for the first time in a very long while. My Rx eye drops are working great so my allergies don't really bother me anymore. All in all, I felt pretty smokin' hot in this look (if I say so myself) ;)

Thank you Miss K for Victoria's Revenge. I'm having lots of fun with it.

Swatches from Aromaleigh




All photos were taken indoors with flash near a sunny window
  • Perpetual Motion (Aromaleigh) - lid
  • Perceived Reality (discont'd TSS) - crease
  • Oyster (Aromaleigh) - to blend and highlight
  • Chocolate Mousse gel liner (Aromaleigh) - 3/4 under lower lashes, 1/4 on upper lash line


    Photobucket


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!