Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Victoria's Revenge "Cyanide Sorrow"

Hi Nesters!

Here is my first (but definitely not my last) look using "Victoria's Revenge," Aromaleigh's much anticipated limited edition collection. What you can look forward to seeing from me in the future is the "every woman's" point of view on this collection. But who knows, I may throw in one unexpected dramatic look just for fun too!

Click here to see Miss K's hand swatches and read about the color description naming contest going on right now. Click here to read about the Victorian/Steampunk/Gothloli inspiration behind the collection.





Cyanide Sorrow (Aromaleigh) - lid
Perceived Reality (discont'd TSS) - crease
Oyster (Aromaleigh) - as highlight and to blend edges


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!