Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pantone Eucalyptus and Tuscany look

Hi Nesters! For today's look, I chose Pantone's Eucalyptus ("the eternal practical gray") and Tuscany ("a warm beige hue") as my inspiration.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here's what I used for this look:
  • Startle (Aromaleigh) Silvery tone with gold highlight - lid
  • Catteleya (Aromaleigh) A medium toned muted pink/mauve taupe - crease
  • Oyster (Aromaleigh) A pale cream - to blend and highlight
  • Sea Glass (Aromaleigh) A cool taupe grey with subtle pink/violet tones - under bottom lashes
  • Kindle perle powder (Aromaleigh) A soft pinkish beige with a a slight mauve undertone - cheeks
  • Flower NYX round lipstick
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!