Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Aromaleigh Turquoise FOTD

This year, I've been paying a little bit more attention to the Pantone color forecast. Today, I decided to break a few rules (who made these rules anyway?) and match my eyeshadow to my blouse. I pulled out my binder of eyeshadow samples and Aromaleigh's Celeste pure eyes lustre jumped out at me (turquoise is one of the colors in Pantone's spring forecast-see below).

I even got a few compliments today (one was from a girl in Cameron's kindergarten class, but that still counts in my book).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's what I used to complete this look:
  • Celeste (Aromaleigh) - shimmering pearl jade green...on my lid
  • Severina (Aromaleigh) - gorgeous verdant green with an almost metallic pearl glimmer...on outer corner
  • Perceived Reality (The She Space) - graham cracker taupe...in the crease
  • Maiden (Aromaleigh) - a very muted mauve/lilac with flecks of golden glimmer...to highlight and blend
  • Lt. Grey eyeliner pencil (?) - waterline (I never do this but I just started using Rx eye drops so it didn't bother me today)
  • 2w/2yl glissade mineral foundation (Aromaleigh)
  • Clear Ultra Resolution Finishing Powder (Aromaleigh)
  • Dolly (Aromaleigh) rouge - clear brilliant pink
  • Shortcake (discont'd Aromaleigh) - lips
Click here to view Miss K's blog post about Pantone's color of the year...Turquoise!

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!