Sunday, December 20, 2009

My "bloggers ornament exchange" ornaments

I posted back in November about participating in a blogger's ornament exchange. I submitted my name to the organizer of the exchange and was matched up with Melissa from "Overwhelmed by His Blessings" blog. Here's what Melissa sent me...

Velvety green bird with sequins and ribbons.
Mirror/red glitter bird. The glitter was applied to the bird from the back side and then covered with the mirror paint so the glitter will never flake off.

Detail of glitter
I love my beautiful bird ornaments and the fact that Melissa really thought about me when she chose them. Happy Holidays!


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!