Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Aromaleigh Angels: A Preview

Back in September of this year, Kristen (owner and artisan of Aromaleigh) offered up a fabulous challenge. . .

If you donate at least $35 or more to "Pretty
Inside AND Out" DonorsChoose.org Social Media challenge.
, you will then have
the chance to have your dream eyeshadow created, and featured on the Aromaleigh
website, named after you- on our special "Meet the DonorsChoose.org Aromaleigh
Angels" page. You must donate to our Aromaleigh challenge page- donations made
to projects not on our page do not count towards the Aromaleigh Challenge.

And of course, I rose to the challenge. I love the DonorsChoose project (benefits impoverished public schools) and have donated to it several times in the past. And to have an eye shadow created just for me by Kristen was the icing on the cake. After submitting my donation, I provided the details of my eye shadow (shade, hue, color, interference highlight, sparkle, name, etc.) to Kristen and left the rest of it in her talented magical hands. Here is a sneak peek at my custom Aromaleigh Angels eye shadow.

I'll save the details of my request for a future post when Kristen reveals all of the Aromaleigh Angels eye shadows and their descriptions.


Click here to view the other Aromaleigh Angels eye shadows that have been created/posted to date. More will follow.

Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!