Friday, October 30, 2009

Meow Cosmetics haul and a FOTD

I finally ordered my Halloween colors from Meow. I haven't had time to test them all out. Darn it - they're going away after tomorrow (they're 20% off from now through Saturday All Hallows Eve at Midnight) and I haven't decided which, if any, full sizes to buy. Surprisingly (okay, not so surprisingly cuz it's green), one of my free samples ended up being one of my favorite colors so, of course, I had to include it in my FOTD. I hope you're not getting sick of seeing in me in green. It's my new favorite color this year and I just can't get enough of it. Okay, enough yammering, here's what I did...

Eyes:

  • Aromaleigh Shadow Base in Medium
  • Street Cat (Ideal Eyes)- entire lid. . .freebie sample!
  • Ghoul (Zombie) - outer corner
  • Bad Luck (Friday the 13th) - crease
  • Opal (Crystalline Cat) - highlight
  • Coffin (Halloween) - mixed with water and lined on upper/lower lash lines

Rest of face:

  • 2y/2w Aromaleigh Glissade mineral foundation
  • Top Cat Finishing Powder
  • Liaison (Lush Blush) - cheeks. . .this one was a freebie too!
  • Aromaleigh Sweet Tart - lips

*All makeup in this look is Meow Cosmetics except where noted.

Color Descriptions:

  • Street Cat – Bright cat eye green
  • Ghoul – Olive with metallic undertones and green iridescence
  • Bad Luck – Golden toffee with orange iridescence twinged with warm russet undertones
  • Opal – Mysterious neutral whisper pink with quiet flashes of unexpected fire
  • Coffin - Copper shade with metallic umber undertones
  • Liaison - Cool pink with a hint of lilac
  • Sweet Tart - Soft warm mauve pearl



No retouching on this photo - can you say "Meow Top Cat Finishing Powder is awesome!"


So tell me quick, what Meow Halloween colors did you snap up this year?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!