- Aromaleigh Shadow Base in Medium
- Street Cat (Ideal Eyes)- entire lid. . .freebie sample!
- Ghoul (Zombie) - outer corner
- Bad Luck (Friday the 13th) - crease
- Opal (Crystalline Cat) - highlight
- Coffin (Halloween) - mixed with water and lined on upper/lower lash lines
Rest of face:
- 2y/2w Aromaleigh Glissade mineral foundation
- Top Cat Finishing Powder
- Liaison (Lush Blush) - cheeks. . .this one was a freebie too!
- Aromaleigh Sweet Tart - lips
*All makeup in this look is Meow Cosmetics except where noted.
- Street Cat – Bright cat eye green
- Ghoul – Olive with metallic undertones and green iridescence
- Bad Luck – Golden toffee with orange iridescence twinged with warm russet undertones
- Opal – Mysterious neutral whisper pink with quiet flashes of unexpected fire
- Coffin - Copper shade with metallic umber undertones
- Liaison - Cool pink with a hint of lilac
- Sweet Tart - Soft warm mauve pearl
No retouching on this photo - can you say "Meow Top Cat Finishing Powder is awesome!"