Monday, November 9, 2009

NOTD: OPI Black Cherry Chutney/Wet n Wild Glitz

I did this experimental NOTD a few weeks ago. It turned out so well that I decided to share it with you here. I did it on my daughter's toes first and she told me all her friends at school loved it and wanted me to do their toes as well. I don't know if "rock star" acrylic toes (various glitters mixed with acrylic and applied over toenails) are popular where you live, but they are here in California. This look makes a really good dupe for a rock star pedicure at a fraction of the price.

Step by Step:

  • 1 coat OPI Black Cherry Chutney
  • 1 coat Glitz Wet n Wild Craze glitter polish
  • 1 coat Jordana quick shine 60 second topcoat (love!!!)


This polish is seriously packed with glitter. This is just one coat.

One coat OPI Black Cherry Chutney (outdoors)


One coat Black Cherry Chutney with one coat Glitz (no clear coat yet)
Outdoors - closeup

Indoors w/ flash and clear coat
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!