Monday, October 26, 2009

Smoky Amarante FOTD

One of my twitter girlfriends suggested that I do a smoky Amarante look. I did *daytime* smoky since I was out running errands.
  • Moonwalk creme eyeshadow - as a base
  • Amarante (Bete Noire) - lid
  • Aurelie (Bete Noire) - crease
  • Persian Kitten (Eye Plush) - to blend out crease
  • Fiona (Pure Eyes Lustre) - brow highlight
  • Oyster (Carolina Summer Matte) - to soften inner corner
  • Chocolate Mousse and Endangered indelible liner mixed - lower lashes
  • Firewoman (rocks!) topped with Pixie (pure rouge) - cheeks
  • Frosted Beige NYX round lipstick - lips

* Unless otherwise noted, all makeup is Aromaleigh.

Amarante is "A rich, verdant warm green with olive smokiness and vivid blue shimmer."



I like Amarante so much that I'm purchasing a full size of it. I honestly don't know what took me so long. The Bete Noire eyeshadows are rich, luxurious and have lovely delicate sparkles.

Which is your favorite Bete Noire and why?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!