Saturday, August 8, 2009

The She Space announces the "Savvy Shoppers Club"


It's time for something fabulous!! A vast deal of our clients are always ready and waiting the moment we launch a new collection or product. You are always the first in line when you know that something exciting is coming, and I think that if you checked your inventory, you would find that you haven't missed a collection since you found us, right? Well, I believe that I it is high time for me to put together a program that actually enables you to SAVE money while you are shopping. The Savvy Shoppers Club is designed for any and all color junkies within the USA, that have ever wished for FREE SHIPPING, FREE SAMPLES, and a permanent discount on our products! You know who you are! Drawer after drawer lined with our products doesn't phase you one bit....you're always ready for a new and exciting color palette! So, after much contemplation, I think that I have finally come up with a way to say thank you!!! READ MORE...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!