Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm Playing "Martha Mondays"


I've decided to expand my culinary/crafting skills by joining Martha Mondays (hosted by Brette at Martha and Me). I found out about it from Belle over at Muse in the Kitchen, who signed up herself and her husband Ward (he's the cook in the family) for the challenge. Shhh...she hasn't told him yet.

From Martha and Me: "Martha Mondays is a group of bloggers, Martha fans, home cooks, crafters, and people who want to cook or craft more who have joined together to cook or craft the same Martha dish or project. To get things started, I’ll choose a Martha recipe or craft (which must be from a current issue of Living or Everyday Food, The Martha Stewart Show or available on her site) and post a link (or page number in the mag if it’s not up on her site yet — if you don’t have the recipe or instructions for that week, just email me and I’ll send them to you – posting them on the web is a violation of Martha’s copyright). Everyone will then make the the dish or craft on the next Monday and post photos, comments or blog it within the following week. The idea is we will all be doing one project together on the same day, so there will be a kind of solidarity in this – plus we’ll get to see how everyone’s dish or craft turned out."

This week's assignment (8/10/09): Grilled Vanilla Peaches!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!