From the Makeup Geek site...
"I found this beautiful picture of Ash’s look, and think it would be beautiful on just about everyone! You just need silver and a rose-ish colored eyeshadow with some black liner and you’re good to go for one hot, sexy look! I’d love to see you all try this one, so bring it on MUGS! Post your pictures here in our Weekly Challenge: Ashwarya Rai"
Okay, so we can all agree that I don't look anything like Ashwarya. But that's not really the point is it? The idea is to draw inspiration from this look, which I did. I was intrigued by the use of a metallic silvery tone mixed with a burnished rose. In my opinion, this color combination is everyday wearable with just a bit more oomph!
*The interpretation would have been more literal had I used a black liner on the waterline but I have allergy eyes so I decided to forego liner underneath.
The two main colors I used in this look
Here's what I used:
- Awe (Aromaleigh elemental lustre) – lid
- Glossed Over (The She Space) – crease/v
- Sunny Disposition (Aromaleigh eye plush) – under brow and to blend out crease
- Ice (Aromaleigh pure matte) – inner corner
- Drama Queen Topaz (Aromaleigh mineral liner) – mixed with sealant and applied to top lash line
- Glorious (Aromaleigh pure rouge) - cheeks
- Pinkish Bronze gloss (Wet n Wild I think) - lips