Sunday, June 21, 2009

Check out these great lippie holders!

I first discovered these wonderful lippie holders during an eyeshadow trade. As a thank you for trading eyeshadows with her, my Aromaleigh Aficionadas friend Noel sent me two lippie holders she made herself. The one on the left holds a regular size lip balm and the one on the right holds a slimline lipstick (the kind Aromaleigh and Burt's Bees uses). I recently did another trade with her and again as a thank you, she sent me two more lipbalm holders. I shared one with my daughter and one has a permanent home on my summer purse. The other two I'm saving in case I wear the others out. Noel is currently working on a purse-size mirror/lippie holder combo (I want one). She also told me she's working on getting an Etsy shop up and running in the near future. I can't wait!



The first set of lippie holders Noel gave me.

My second set of lippie holders.

My favorite one of all!

Other lippie holders and miscellaneous accessories Noel has made.

If you're interested in something, please let me know and I'll forward your info to Noel. As you can see, she can custom make things to suit everyone's taste.

post signature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!