Friday, May 15, 2009

Picture of the day...

Sierra and I went shopping after school today and Dad and Cameron stayed home. When we got home, the house was very quiet and this is what we saw...



Apparently, Dad fell asleep watching t.v. in the bedroom. Since the t.v. in the family was on cartoons when we got home, it appears Cameron did the same thing (like father like son). I thought it was kind of an odd spot where Cameron chose to lay down though because it's in the middle of the walkway and he doesn't have a clear view of the television from there.

*Our packages from shopping are still on the kitchen floor. I didn't have a chance to put them away because I wanted to grab the camera quickly in case he woke up.


post signature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!