"This unique collection is based on pigments that are, well... purely elemental! One glance at the colors in this collection and you can see the depths of the earth and the heights of the stratosphere. This range of chromatic glimmers has as many surprises as Mother Nature herself.
The products are crafted from lustrous shades which are actual copper, bronze and aluminum powders. Definitely not your average minerals!!! The effects are rich, elegant and simply devastating! You'll find that these amazing pigments are nothing like traditional mica "mineral" pigments... and you'll be hooked on our new "Elemental Lustres" line! Advanced encapsulation technology makes it possible for the gorgeous mirror shine of these elemental metals to be captured and preserved within silica. These cosmetic grade metallic powders are produced for cosmetic use and are FDA approved for cosmetic use.
Choose from Elemental Lustres eyeshadows in 26 shades, Cheek Glistens and Nourishing Color Creme for lips."
Here's what I did today:
*All makeup is Aromaleigh unless otherwise specified
- Aromaleigh shadow base/primer - all over
- Fraud elemental lustre - lid
- Torment elemental lustre - crease/v
- Sunny Disposition eye plush - brow bone & to blend all edges
- Drama Topaz pure drama mineral liner - mixed w/ sealant and lined on upper lash line
- Chocolate Mousse indelible gel liner - smudged outer 3/4 of lower lashes
- Medium pure bronze - cheeks
- Limbo elemental lustre nourishing color creme - lips
Thanks for checking out my look!