Sunday, May 24, 2009

I gave Cameron a mini-mohawk...

Cameron was due for a haircut anyway so he and I decided on a mohawk just for fun. We figured if he didn't like it, I could just cut the hair on top to match the sides and it would be just like the regular haircut I give him every month. So I got out the clippers and went for it.

Now, I've been giving clipper cuts for years (DH taught me how to do his fades for about 10 years before he started shaving his head completely bald) so the only part that was new for me was the mohawk itself. But cutting wavy/curly hair into a straight line is not as easy as I thought it was going to be. The hair kind of wants to lay the way it wants. I think I did a pretty good job for my first time and Cameron is very pleased. I did the cut yesterday but he wouldn't let me gel it until today. Here are the results...

No gel.

No gel.

With gel. Cameron says he likes it like this the best.

post signature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!