Friday, May 22, 2009

Anyone know where these came from?

I received these samples a couple of weeks ago and let them sit on my desk and get piled over with stacks of papers. I just dug them out today and I don't remember what company they're from. Do you?

You'd think if a company wants you to reorder products from them, they'd put their name on the label. With the sad little sticker dots on them, these samples look like they came from someone's yard sale.

Edit to add: I just found a note on my desk from The She Space. That must be who they're from. Mystery solved.

Have any of you tried these colors yet? If so, what are your thoughts?

Color Names:

sparkle pearl
cabana boy
goddess called pam
lesli in leather
peggy pushed polly
queenie of the cats
love that lynne
shot the messenger




post signature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!