Thursday, May 21, 2009

Family update...


For those of you who don't follow me on twitter or facebook or know me personally, you may not be aware that Jason (my husband), broke his collar bone this past Saturday. He was playing basketball, went up for a shot, someone fouled him mid-air and he crashed into the gym wall head and shoulder first. Long story short, he's home recovering and the new responsibility has been keeping me busy. He probably won't need surgery but we'll know more in a couple more weeks when he sees his Ortho again.

So if I don't answer your comments to my posts in a timely fashion or comment regularly on your wonderful blogs, it's only because I hardly have a minute to myself these days. I'm still trying to adjust to life as it is now.

I just wanted you all to know that I think about you every day and that I'm with you all in spirit. As soon as life gets somewhat back to normal, I'll get back into my regular groove and you'll be hearing from me more often.


post signature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!