Wednesday, April 29, 2009

FOTD: Aromaleigh "Pandora 105"

I've seen so many pretty purple FOTD's lately on the Aromaleigh Mineral Cosmetics forum that it inspired me to break out my purple eyeshadow and do one of my own. Pandora was one of my original favorites when I first started using Aromaleigh. This the first time I've used le mystere #105. It has such a pretty highlight, I might have to purchase a full size.

*All makeup is Aromaleigh unless otherwise specified.

Color Descriptions:
  • pandora - A soft whisper of pinked mauve with silvery highlight
  • le mystere #105 - A plummy mauve frost with golden and pink shimmers within
  • odette - The purity of white with a twist of opal gleam highlights
  • venomous - Gorgeous vivid purple

Eyes:
  • AL shadow base - all over
  • pandora eye lustre - lid/crease
  • le mystere #105 - crease/v
  • odette eye lustre - brow bone
  • venomous gel liner - outer 1/3 of top lash line and bottom 2/3 of lower lash line, smudged
  • Max Factor 2000 Calorie waterproof black mascara



Rest of face:
  • 2y/2w glissade mineral powder foundation - all over
  • clear ultra resolution finishing powder - all over
  • twinkle perle powder - cheeks
  • melancholia gothic lolita nourishing color creme - lips


post signature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!