Thursday, April 30, 2009

FOTD: Aromaleigh "Darcelle 101"

I've been gradually making my way through the Aromaleigh Le Mysteres (click here to learn more about the Le Mysteres). Today, I used #101. I've had a sample of it for a couple of weeks now but just haven't tried it because it looked sort of "average" in the baggie. Last night, I swatched it on the back of my hand and was pleasantly surprised. Yes, its a "mid-toned taupe green frost," but it's so much more than that. I see highlights of gold and pink in there too! It's subtle but beautiful. I believe the different nuances of this color would be picked up depending on what other color(s) you paired it with. You should definitely try a sample, they're only $1.

Color Descriptions:
  • le mystere #101 - A beautiful mid-toned taupe green frost with a myriad of colors deep within the base... just look a little closer and you'll see the gorgeous shimmers!
  • darcelle - Deep mysterious olivine with brilliant turquoise shimmer.
  • satin slippers - Satiny gilded olive Plush. Delicate wear-all smooth warm yellow-green.
  • drama queen green - A mysterious, smokey, sateen, bejeweled emerald with vivid sparks of brilliant green drama.
  • glorious - A dramatic yet extremely wearable shimmering berry color. Lush!
  • castle - Shimmering orchid/lavender.

Eyes:

  • Aromaleigh Shadow Base/Primer - all over
  • le mystere #101 - lid/crease
  • darcelle bete noire - crease/v
  • satin slippers eye plush - from crease to brows
  • drama queen green drama queen mineral eyeliner - mixed w/ indelible sealant and applied to top lash line
  • Max Factor 2000 Calorie black Waterproof Mascara - top and bottom lashes

Rest of Face:



post signature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!