Friday, October 17, 2008

FOTD - Aromaleigh Purple Eye Plush Look

Let me start off by saying I LOVE THE AROMALEIGH EYE PLUSH COLLECTION! I feel like they were made for me and I'm having lots of fun playing with different combinations. Here's what I did today (10/14/08)...

* all products are by Aromaleigh unless otherwise noted.

Eyes:

  • AL shadow base all over (using this makes a HUGE difference in how the colors show up)

  • dollhouse eye plush on lid and creasebalsam satin petals frost in crease and outer corner

  • petit fours eye plush on brow bone

  • drama queen violet pure drama eyeliner lined wet on top lash line

Face:

  • 2y voile w/ just a sprinkle of 2w glissade added in

  • clear ultra resolution finishing powder

  • sweetheart pure rouge on cheeks

Lips:

  • tulip liner to line (but not fill in)

  • pout color infusion botanical lipstick

  • alexandrite pure hue on top of pout

  • french cocoa bliss lip balm all over for shine


Thanks for looking. Hope you like it.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!