Monday, October 13, 2008

Aromaleigh Eye Plush FOTD (this is not your mama's blue eyeshadow)

Here is my latest Face of The Day (FOTD) using my samples of the new Aromaleigh Eye Plush collection. Here's what I did:

* all products are by Aromaleigh unless otherwise noted.

Eyes:

  • Aromaleigh shadow base all over lid
  • baby blues eye plush shadow on lid and crease
  • sunny disposition eye plush shadow on brow bone (love, love, love this color!)
  • isabella eye lustre shadow in crease and outer corner
  • graphite pure eyes matte shadow wet lined on upper and lower lash lines
  • Covergirl marathon black mascara

Face:

  • 2y voile/2w glissade mineral foundation (50/50 mix)
  • pomegranate pure rouge and twinkle perle powder on cheeks (50/50 mix)
  • ultra resolution finishing powder in translucent
  • tulip stay-put lip liner to line and fill in
  • crush color infusion botanical lipstick on lips

I love the way this whole look turned out! I hope you do too.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!