Friday, May 4, 2012

Aromaleigh v.2 - Spring FOTD

This combination of colors is one I use on a regular basis so I thought I'd share it with you.  It's a neutral warm palette of colors and is great for everyday wear.  I feel that the golden shades really accent my blue/gray eyes nicely.  And the pop of pink color on my cheeks really brightens up my face but still allows my freckles to peek through.

Here's what I used (all makeup is Aromaleigh unless specified otherwise). . .
  • Narcisse - lid 
  • Branch Out - crease/outer corner 
  • Oyster (no longer available) - brow bone 
  • Tulip - cheeks
  • Rich Sable (Revlon Matte eye shadow) - applied wet as liner on upper lash line
  • Covergirl Professional Mascara WP in Very Black - upper/lower lashes   
  • NARS Klute topped with Wet n Wild's Natural Blend lip shimmer in #102 - lips

 








 Please come back and visit soon.

If you like this post, I hope you will consider following my blog!


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!