Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Vintage Ads (how times have changed)

Here are some of my favorites. . .
 
Yes, Mom. . .I'd prefer secondhand smoke to a time out any day.






". . .baby participates in its benefits. . ."  Let's see, would the baby be drinking the beer straight out of the bottle or just receive a little pick-me-up through his mother's breast milk? 





"Instantaneous Cure"  You think?







Back in the day when society thought it was a good thing to have curves.






"Oh darling, say that again and I'll shove this feather duster right up your. . ."








Please come back and visit soon.

If you like this post, I hope you will consider following my blog!


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!