Sunday, March 4, 2012

Homemade lemonade is the best!

For the past few years, Cameron and I have made homemade lemonade using lemons off a tree in our back garden.  I've never used fertilizers or pesticides and it consistently provides of with a HUGE bounty of tasty lemons.  We always love to share so if you live near us, please ask.  There are lots more left on the tree.

Our recipe:

2 cups lemon juice (used 12 medium lemons to get this much)
8 cups water
1 cup sugar (more or less to taste)
ice







This was Cameron's first time juicing the lemons all by himself.



We use my grandfather's Protor-Silex Juicit from the 60's.  







Yum!



Nature makes the best decorations!  



Please come back and visit soon.

If you like this post, I hope you will consider following my blog or liking it on Facebook!


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!