Friday, February 24, 2012

Feelin' frisky wearing a melange of Meow!

I don't know if it was the purple eyeshadow (you know I usually stick with neutrals) or if it was my Meow Cosmetics (rahr!), but I was feeling very frisky today.  After taking about 20 shots hoping for one that would show the complexity of these beautiful colors, I started getting very silly with the camera.  I already feel weird taking pictures of myself for my blog (look at me, look at me!) but when I have to keep altering the light source and my camera settings in the hopes of being able to accurately depict the eyeshadows for you all, I get down right goofy sometimes.  So, I decided to make a little filmstrip of myself being the camera/computer nerd that I am.  I hope you enjoy seeing a side of me usually reserved for my husband and kids (yeah, they already know I'm nuts).




In this look, I used Meow rising on my lids, Meow ice blossom on the inner corner, Meow snipe to darken the outer corner and mixed with water to line the upper lash line, and Aromaleigh oyster on brow bone.  My cheek color is Meow's new Panache Blush in vim.  I love this blush!  It's soft, slightly shimmery and looks like the perfect flush of peachy pink (Meow describes it as soft warm honeysuckle and I agree) on my cheeks. . .if I do say so myself.  Although I'm tempted to keep wearing this blush color repeatedly, there are several more Meow Cosmetics Panache Blush colors I'm wanting to try out.  Check back to see which one I choose next.

Oh, before I forget. . .I'm wearing my new favorite lipgloss in this look.  Rimmel's Moisture Renew Cream Lipgloss with Collagen and Vitamins A, C & E, SPF 15.  This gloss doesn't feel sticky, smells nice without having an overpowering discernible scent, has just the right about of pigment and shimmer, and leaves my lips baby soft when it wears off.  All that and an SPF too!  I'm wearing Active Mauve in this look but my other current fave is Rose Cocoon



Silly me!



Please come back and visit soon.

If you like this post, I hope you will consider following my blog!


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!