Thursday, December 1, 2011

Aromaleigh v.2 "Starry Night" purple look

Hello,
In this look, I'm using izar, a free sample from the Starry Night limited edition collection that I received in my last order.  What a pleasant surprise.  I paired it with Pink Portent, a pale sparkly lavender/pink from Aromaleigh v1's Wonderstruck collection, which is still available on the site.

According to the site description, izar is a "deep amethyst purple frost with a muted lowlight, shimmering with brilliant rose pink sparks."

On my face I used Meow Cosmetics pampered puss mineral powder foundation in a mix of Frisky and Naughty Abyssinian followed by Aromaleigh ultra resolution finishing powder in Clear.  On my cheeks, is Aromaleigh rocks! sonic rouge in Candy-o.  And I am wearing Rimmel moisture renew cream lipgloss (spf 15, collagen, vitamins a, c & e, and no funky smell or taste) in #115 Rose Cocoon. . . I love this gloss!  The other eyeshadow colors referenced in this diagram and Aromaleigh v1 colors. 
Click here to check out more of the Starry Night collection.

If you've done a look using the Starry Night collection, please feel free to leave a link in the comments section.  I'd love to see it.

Please come back and visit soon.  I hope you will consider following my blog!


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!