Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Brand new Aromaleigh v.2 product. . ."Glamoured" Finishing Powder!

Hi Nesters!

Aromaleigh just announced the arrival of Glamoured Finishing Powder.  According to the site, it combines the best attributes of Aromaleigh v1's Metamorphosis, Coquilles and Ultra Resolution Finishing Powder.  Glamoured is available in three different shades (see photo below) so there is something for nearly every complexion.  Sounds like it might very well be an HG (holy grail) powder for many of us.  Instead of trying a sample first, I'm going to jump straight to a full size of Gypsophilia.

Click on the photo to check out the wonder of Glamoured for yourself!


I'd love to hear your thoughts about Aromaleigh v.2 in general and this powder in particular.

Please come back and visit soon.  I hope you will consider following my blog!


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!